Thursday, January 12, 2012

How can I become a faster sprinter?

I recently joined the track team at my school and while I enjoy running, hanging out with friends, and I'm a pretty good thrower in shot and discus, I have to admit, I'm one of the slowest sprinters on the team. If there is anyone who knows a good way to train, eat, or anything else to become a faster sprinter quickly, I would really appreciate it.



Thanks in advanceHow can I become a faster sprinter?
ok tie something heavy like a big tire to your waist and run as fast as you can for as long as you can (short distances). run on your toes is a biggy because the pressure is just being released instantly instead of taking impact on your knees so you spring forward faster. eat lots of protein like meat and eggs and do alot of cardiovascular activities like running on trails and what not.How can I become a faster sprinter?
Practice sprinting. Run on your toes. Eat healthy. Do squats. Good Luck!How can I become a faster sprinter?
work on your hamstrings, calves, quads. That should help a little, the rest is up to you
try strengthing ur calves or u can buy the little parachute things that tie around ur waist and it makes u faster

No comments:

Post a Comment