Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I become a faster sprinter?

I have always been a fast sprinter...on the hundred meter I got 13.9 seconds...but how do I become faster? Or is it just a natural thing? I had my track meet today and am looking to improve.How do I become a faster sprinter?
That's good congrats!:) You have to push yourself. Practice. And when you practice, don't just sprint the hundred meter. Sprint farther. Keep sprinting farther and farther to the point where you feel yourself pushing it. When you start to feel comfortable with your run, you know you're doing it wrong. If you keep pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, then your comfort zone will increase, and you'll get faster and better.
Do some wind sprints, sprinting for a kinda short distance as fast as you can. And stretch alot, flexibility is important in sprinting because it prevents you from hurting yourself, and it helps lengthen your strides for better timing =]How do I become a faster sprinter?
Try going on long walks and Sprint really really fast but only for a short amount of time. Like 30 sec - 1min then jog. Then sprint again... etc...
lemme thinkHow do I become a faster sprinter?
go to the zoo and let the lions out!

No comments:

Post a Comment