Sunday, January 8, 2012

I have a Cosco Sprinter car seat that someone gave to me, does anyone know what stroller it is compatible with?

I am trying to find a stroller that is compatible with the car seat so that I can use it as a travel set. I have only been about to find the full Cosco Sprinter travel set but not the stroller by itself...can anyone help? Thanks!|||Don't. Leave the car seat in the car, unless you are carrying it from the house to the car. Babies die and are injured on a regular basis because parents use car seats for other purposes.





Find a stroller that reclines completely flat and lay your baby down flat until he/she can sit upright in the stroller.|||try going on the website for cosco and see if they have a list of strollers that are compatible, you will need the model number of the car seat, they usually are on one of the sides or underside on a sticker. i have a grayco one for my son and thats what we did to find a stroller that matched, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment