Thursday, January 12, 2012

What type of diets does a sprinter use to be in shape and not have fat?

I love track and I think that I have a future in it. I hear the word Diet in college and I want to know what are thing that I can eat?What type of diets does a sprinter use to be in shape and not have fat?
Eat 5 meals a day, no I don't mean big meals, I mean like maybe have a bowl of cerial with milk as 1 meal, maybe a granola bar snack meal between breakfast and lunch, for lunch have a deli meat sandwhich, then have another snack between lunch and dinner maybe a 100 calorie pack, then for your last meal you want to have some good stuff, get meat, fruit, and vegetables, make it your choice, but don't eat too much of whatever it is you are eating for dinner, this works very well, it keeps you from being hungry, gives you the minerals your body needs to gain muscle, and it keeps your metabolism high so you won't put on so much weight, regardless you will still put on weight just not a lot.
Umm all kinds of stuff actually pretty much everything at the grocery store is edible.What type of diets does a sprinter use to be in shape and not have fat?
umm things like fruit and especially grapes thoes are goo umm also like pasta and carby things like that
There are a couple good books out there about sports nutrition. Go to Borders or something and buy one (just make sure its a sports nutrition book not some fad diet book tho)What type of diets does a sprinter use to be in shape and not have fat?
real hardcore sprinters wouldnt really diet so much cuz u need xtra energy, just stay away from candy crap.
Stay away from candyxand pop and get plenty of protein
I use MacDonald's. That way I'm more motivated to run it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment