Thursday, January 12, 2012

How can I become a faster runner/ sprinter?

I play running back and linebacker for my high school team. I'm a freshman and the coaches are still analyzing us as players but in recent games I haven't gotten to play very much at running back ( I start on defense) and I feel it's because I'm not fast enough. So speed and agility ladder drills or exercises would be helpful and much appreciated.How can I become a faster runner/ sprinter?
There is only one key to perfection.



Perfect practice makes perfect.How can I become a faster runner/ sprinter?
Hey, it's more fun on defense anyway.How can I become a faster runner/ sprinter?
im sorry, but im going to be a douche on this one and say run faster and try harder.
Keep asking questions on here.
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment