Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does increased hamstring flexibility make you a faster sprinter?

I run Track, and I want to be able to flex my leg straight up in the air. Will this be beneficial to my sprinting times?Does increased hamstring flexibility make you a faster sprinter?
yesDoes increased hamstring flexibility make you a faster sprinter?
yes a lot because you can get full power but that does not mean you should train to over extend your stride do not change your stride from what natural but if it is looser is should improve it. I think hamstrings are important but i noticed the biggest explosion difference when my quads and calves really developed. Thats when i broke my 11.00 second 100m. I would recomend ontop of that stretching leg presses and toe lifts. I do 12 reps at 450lbs. try to do those workouts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment