Thursday, January 12, 2012

How fast does the average sprinter run a 400m at 15 years old?

I'm a runner and I'm just curious. I haven't raced yet this season but I would bet that my time would be somewhere around 56 seconds.How fast does the average sprinter run a 400m at 15 years old?
Ignore Anthony, the answer above me. Very few people run 400m below 50 seconds. I'm sure you already know that. I'm assuming you're a male, since you believe you can run a 56. Well, let's see...the average 15 year old male who is in track and field? All levels of competition included -Varsity, Junior Varsity and Frosh/Soph- if you took the median...it'd be about 59-60. I actually ran the 4x4 three hours ago for the first time and got a 57. I'm not built as a sprinter, I'm much more a distance runner, so I'm happy with a 57. It's a decent time. You haven't given me much information about you though...cause honestly, it's tough to estimate what you're time is, especially because being just a few seconds off is a whole different time. A 60 is nowhere near is good as a 57, even though they're only ("only") three seconds apart. If you can run a 56 and you're 15 -probably a sophomore- then that's a good time. Work on it. If you get anything 59 or better, continue with it. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to email me, I'd be glad to help.How fast does the average sprinter run a 400m at 15 years old?
depends where at:

some 15 yr old kids in places run 48-50 secs



and in other places some run 52-55. and slower





depends where you live.How fast does the average sprinter run a 400m at 15 years old?
You sound average. I'm a distance runner and my 400 time is around 1:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment