Thursday, January 12, 2012

What are the best running shoes for a sprinter?

I'm a sprinter and i want new running shoes

I used the nike shox but i don't like them

any suggestions??

i just want regular running shoes not track shoes

I WOULD LIKE A NIKE BRANDWhat are the best running shoes for a sprinter?
beofre you buy a runnign shoe you need to check and see if you are: neutral, stability or motion control.

neutral is high arch

stability is medium arch with pronation

and motion control is for a flat footed person



Then if you are neutral you would get the Vomero+,

Stability get the Zoom Equalon+ 3,

But if you are motion control you will need the Brooks BeastWhat are the best running shoes for a sprinter?
Nike SHOX , or PUMA"S I won them, very light and fast!!!!



Doesn't feel like you have shoes on!!!What are the best running shoes for a sprinter?
I wouldn't go with Nike's, I've found many of their shoes to be too heavy for sprinting. I would go with a lightweight Adidas. This brand has always been the most comfortable and the greatest performing out of all the sprint shoes I've tried, so I would try that brand if I were you.
Here you will get Best running shoes in affordable price at http://www.agritura.com/index.php/cat/c1鈥?/a> . I had get my outdoor shoes from this site. Its very comfortable for me. This shoe is a quality buy. Great Price, great construction and durable.
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment